Friendship House’s child care program has operated in the current facility since 1993, offering a comprehensive program for children ages six weeks to five years of age.
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum including Georgia State Lottery Funded Pre-K
- Quality, trained, motivated staff
- Parent Education programs
- Nutritional breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Dental, vision, and hearing screenings
- Early Intervention for physical, emotional, and learning disabilities
- Resource referrals
Parents must either work or attend school full-time.
Recognizing our parents’ diverse socio-economic backgrounds, the Board of Directors created three categories of enrollment: Scholarships, Pre-K or Full Pay.
- Tuition – allows parents to pay based on ability
- Scholarships – subsidizes 90% of enrollment
- Georgia State Lottery Funded Pre-K
- Full Pay – 10% of enrollment
Click here for our Entrance Form
Please print, fill out and return to our office